CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

jameskep37 Views: 2,496
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,720

Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

I did De for a little over a month. After about a month of applying DE it did bleed and ooze and my foot was more irritating during this time. But i realized it was drawing the infection out. Then it improved. † I would only work on one small area at a time to see if it will help or not. Maybe avoid the area where it is causing excessive itching.† Some other ideas are lavender oil , calendula, aloe gel, topical zinc. If the DE is causing it to spread than it might not be working. For some of the inflammation you can put a towel in the freezer for a little bit and then apply to the inflammed area. Its important to not eat any foods that might cause the itching. For me it was fructose(especially hard to digest sugars..lactose), peanut butter etc...

Did you buy the food grade DE? The DE could be drying your skin too much? The foot does tend to hold more moisture because of wearing socks....De might work better with athletes foot? . When I worked at the vitamin store we had a topical zinc that worked well for peoples eczema. Although, I cant remember what type of zinc it was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.625 sec, (1)