CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements for Children - Trapper, help!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
HennaHead Views: 3,204
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,987

Re: Supplements for Children - Trapper, help!

Thanks Ginagirl- The last Magnesium I ordered is oxide which is not what I usually order. I've been using Magnesium Chloride for the last two years. I just purchased the oil and made a mix of 50/50 spray. (Thanks to what I have learned here). I used it on the bottom of her feet with no itching results but it doesn't show a milligram chart. I'm trying to find out how often I can use this on her.

I had her on homemade almond milk for 4 months with good results but it's a battle against my husband with this milk issue. I try to keep mineral water in stock as she loves it. She'll eat anything I give her and usually looks at her dad as if he's trying to kill her. He's a recovering junk food junkie and she gives him a hard time about his choices.

I've given her zinc nasal spray or lozenges but never tablet form. My mom & brother get extremely sick if they take zinc, I do not, but I'm cautious with zinc. She also gets a sublingual B-complex with B-12 5 days a week along with the D3. I tend to let her tummy rest on the weekend from these two. She doesn't swallow pills yet so have to go the liquid route or chewing tablets.

I do use cream, butter, and coconut oil for cooking. She is down to only 1 quart of milk a week now. This is why I am surprised that she is having these issues. She gets a hemp seed & chai shake most mornings.

The most Iodine she has ever had has been 5 drops per day in juice. I usually give her pineapple/papaya enzyme chewable along with 250 mg. bromelaine tablet I crush. I ran out back in December so this may be the ADHD issue. Since then I've also added 100 mg. DHA Chewables weekly.

She eats 6 meals a day but is still very slim. I'm printing off the info and going back to read more on the ADHD magnesium/zinc connection. Thanks, HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)