CureZone   Log On   Join
Flukes. Got Egaten 3 boxes, but expires pretty soon. Help!

marnoti Views: 1,677
Published: 10 years ago

Flukes. Got Egaten 3 boxes, but expires pretty soon. Help!

I would appreciate very much if someone can help me with this, as I don't know much about drugs and my wife and me are a bit concern about this process. I finally got my 3 boxes of Egaten, but I am on Clarks herbs treatment, which didn't give me much results. So now in my last attempt to erradicate liver flukes, which I've got in Indonesia, I would like to do the right thing, and for this reason I would need your expertise in the subject.

The Egaten I've got is 2 month from expire (May 2012), this means that is safe and effective to take the drug as it is? I read that as the drug approches it's expiration date it looses the strenght.

Should I take the tablets before or after eating? What kind of food should I take to get the most of the drug? 1 box per day/2 pills together 2 times?

How can I take the most of this 3 boxes? Should I take the 3 boxes in a row in 3 days, or can I take 2 first, and the later the 3rd one? Or one box once a week?

Yesturday I took quite a lot of fresh wallnut hull tincture, clove and Wormwood , does Egaten has any interaction with this herbs?

Is there any danger, should I be aware of any side effect?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)