CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nutritionist visit

just thinking Views: 1,147
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,365

Re: nutritionist visit

When I was on my weight loss odyssey, I started with -- what will it take to get weight loss started? The answer was -- drink enough water. Several pounds later, what do I need now? I don't remember each stage, but there were quite a few. Some of them were, eat 3 meals a day and do not snack. I panicked at the idea of not eating before going to sleep, because I didn't think I could get through the night without getting hungry. I could. So, never eat after dinner. Eat a breakfast containing protein. Then making sure I was eating enough total protein, but balancing with carbs and fats. Exercise, sure, but at one point I had to stop exercising so much, and weight loss resumed. Lessons learned the whole way. I took my time about it, trusted that my body would know when to stop. It did, and none has been regained.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)