CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i shall not be moved.

trust2009 Views: 1,990
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,734

Re: i shall not be moved.

the first of the duality is to break in from the unknown to known by means of you shall not, then the you shall this comes in as well, so a direction came into conscious to be known - it was Lucifer who told god to say it (don't procreate) then on and on Lucifer work giving us you shall not, and you shall this and this, under many rules and this evil kept on and on up to date where we know just you shall not and what you shall to save your life in your body in this nature we have not, and that is all we have for God creations is doomed for the devils of Lucifer. Fear of death since the spirit in the body is not of God but that one which has never lived so doomed and very scared of his end and hell... well you will be born again until having all consciousness of Lucifer then off the wheel of Karma - Dolloris cannon thought of Her Karma. Well she has the Science of miracle in her hand, does she? how many are cured by her, I cannot find in you tube. is it just for future?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.473 sec, (1)