CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i shall not be moved.

Views: 1,852
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,734

Re: i shall not be moved.

Don't worry about the Bible Codes, Chavey. I highly question that this is really of God. It could be supernatural and sounds like it is, but it could be from the enemy to deceive. You are right to just read it for yourself. The Holy Spirit speaks to us as we read it interpreting it for us.

You also said, "On top of that man has added dogma to it's requirement so that the individual must adhere to." You are also right to not worry about any of man's additions to the Bible. Many of these men making these additions aren't even going to make it through the Pearly Gates themselves.

In the end it's best to read it for ourselves and let the Holy Spirit lead us into all truth as we seek Him. There are just too many ministers out there trying to deceive us for there own gain. Doesn't the Bible warn us of this?

Nice chatting with you again. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)