CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i shall not be moved.

chavey Views: 1,948
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,488

Re: i shall not be moved.

If we as human beings can come to terms with nature, that is live and die as all other living organisms have done throughout time, then, and only then, we might take away the fears that appear to dictate our lives.

We have natural fears that are necessary for our survival but the fear that causes us the most problems is the fear of our own demise. Those fears are exacerbated by those who suffer the fear of death (Thanatophobia).

Most of the religious people that I have met are quite happy to give their natural lives away, as long as at the end of it are resurrected and spend the rest of it in a paradise for all eternity.

These people are caste as sinners from their birth because this god told it's first creation of the human species namely Adam not to procreate. He broke this gods command and in so doing lost his immortality. The strange thing is , if he had not sinned we would not be here today to talk about it. Why was he not sent to hades, mmm?

According to the bible if we do not sin in this life we shall be given the rights by this god to go where this Adam lived. Now if Adam couldn't obey gods command what chance would we have?

Under those circumstances I cannot believe that some of us humans (those that chose to follow this god) have not put this nonsense to bed. Only problem is for them is that they must face up to the fact that we are part of nature where we can still love one and other. Leave our seed behind to carry on as nature does and accept the inevitability of death.

I will be told by religions that I am wrong in my assertion, that I must not take the bible literally or that my interpretation of it is totally wrong or even that the bible is coded so unless I know the code I cannot possibly understand it's content, the mind boggles.
I expect that because there are so many interpretations of the bible, so one must read it from it's literal sense to avoid the confusion that we ourselves have created.

On top of that man has added dogma to it's requirement so that the individual must adhere to, to be part of their choice of certain religious denominations due to historical accidents of geography, culture and influence between different groups.
The truth is no-one is certain about qualifying for redemption to make it through the gates, it is hilarious to watch this occur each day, month, year.

I think nature will as usual take it's course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)