CureZone   Log On   Join
Just wondering

bigjohnbrown Views: 1,238
Published: 9 years ago

Just wondering

Ive been on and off here for a couple of years now and I wanted to know just how everyone came to know how this came about for you. Ive been battling this now for atleast 3 yrs now and it has been an up and down time for myself. My wife can never smell anything on me but just like everyone else I hear the comments and i see the nose rubs and the coughs. Ive tried everything out there also. Ive almost lost my job because its hard showing up to work knowing that people are talking about you. Ive almost quit college and Im in my final year of it. This is a very stressful ordeal that we are all dealing with and I was wondering just how you guys handle day to day living? Ive been on the liquid chlorophill for over a yr now with no results except when I use the bathroom, it helps with that smell. Ive used countless different soaps and body washes along with different body sprays to atleast neutralize it just to make it through the day. I havent been on any antibotics but i was on this weight loss pill. I really didnt think it had anything to do with it but who knows. Ive recently seen this post about the castor oil so that's next on my list of things to try. I pray that we all can come across something that can help us live a normal life. Everyone stay encouraged through this because somewhere there has to be a cure for us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)