CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i shall not be moved.

trust2009 Views: 1,902
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,466

Re: i shall not be moved.

it is the activation of one's spirit, by a holy spirit to the life of the self - you see it as intended BY Jesus.
What happens? the opposite, material attentions, stoned the vital reality of the message. you know we are made of many egos, individual or collective minds due to fear, it is a real struggle up to date and no one believe it, why,
IT was I and my Father and that Love for the others... what happened....who starts it and who kept it on....up to day.
I think this is what real Christians mean. What you say?
Now we have evil energy to harm the Mass, your family and neighbors. from where one has to start to change, from outside then from outside then from outside where from inside out now and not leave out the outside one? where is the practical or the being now.
Christians have meditation, contemplation ....yes there are disaggrement about the torture of the flesh and the ignorance of the past and the too much indulgent of present times but then who can have meditation and the power of the holy spirit in the self if such wonderful energy is not recreated toward the son of God and you yourself too, how can one have an image of God? it is all to know by your self but cruelty for material reward robs the chance and one know who it.
I think they have this message, well many have not, christian s for controls of others, material values, it is very tricky yes but then you have to be wise your self and the good one for yourself. And you are welcome, right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.634 sec, (1)