CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Faith, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

trust2009 Views: 1,999
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,745

Re: Faith, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

yes i believe that we can achieve anything at some point - that is expectation and a believe of it but then. It is hoped and thought as if done but the real truth is untouched and not rest on it and this is not fate and nature either. People fear is too big and do not live fate and nature so we have a mind not of ours, the self, but of illusion and of minds that really kills with things that are not. Even if there are minds that help you but to reach them you have to be very sick in order to come to their service but yet this is just hope, illusion - it is not existing at present being and never will. Can one limit illusions and service accordingly thus live more in peace with nature's creation. What does one want? They believe in nature too for they want to eat organic food for their health, what they do for it... Well where do we live? Men has learn how to cheat and not being punished just for that moment but all that one does will come back for he will look for what he has done to help him self - that is how an irresponsible a mind is, oh yes just playing and then the the dream comes true. i think as we come in trouble with nature men will not be able to live in hopes, cheating, any more and there will be a lot sickness and suffering, a hell yet their will be more and more, as if's, that is why now they want to give you drugs and tell you that is for health and mental health too wow for children and you don't believe them.
Do any one really care for what that is life then get that and only that, who respects you for that? where is my faith?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)