CureZone   Log On   Join
Fevers...Re: IF. . .Re: Panic!!! Re: It's ABOUT time! "Doctors sued for...?"

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

More
ginger4jeff Views: 2,198
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,215

Fevers...Re: IF. . .Re: Panic!!! Re: It's ABOUT time! "Doctors sued for...?"

Oh boy,don't get me started about fevers!! LOL. My daughter got a bump on the upper inside corner of her nose last week. Overnight it swelled all the way down to her lip. Poor baby,when I picked her up from school she was bawling in pain :( she got a fever of course to fight the infection. I let it do its job. By Friday it had opened up and starting churning out the green pus like there was no tomorrow! I knew it was running its course. All I could do was put my Bentonite clay,castor oil a little bit of peroxide on it every once in a while. She did take her tinctures. And every time she's ill,she's stops eating naturally.yay! Well even though my family supports me in my natural "stuff" I still got a lot of pressure to bring her to the doctor. I heard a lot of hurtful things. I'm dealing with my own issues here (period is a week late) so I was kinda losing it. LOL. At the superbowl party I stood up and screamed at everyone I was not going to take my daughter to a killer and pump her full of Antibiotics ...kinda made a scene :) anyways Sunday was the last day I saw pus. After that it just died and dried up. Now...hmmm...you think I needed an antibiotic??? HELL NO!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)