CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Faith, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

chavey Views: 2,028
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,975

Re: Faith, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Faith is "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

That's what I more or less conclude from your answer Chaz.

Chaz, isn't that what most people think?
So why must you apply that to a "god" and not your "SELF"? Do you not have that "faith" in yourSELF, that you as a person have the capabilities of achieving what you have so far in your life or leave it to something else, such as a "god"?

You say .........

[[[ You have to first walk in that initial faith, and live like God lives (become one with God) to then walk in the faith, or to have knowledge or proof that God exists, loves you, and is there to help and guide you like a Father.

What's after that? ]]]

The scriptures say "Judgement Day".

Now you my friend, as a father, would you not help and guide your offspring as much as you possibly could throughout that existence, love and comfort them in their need?

Now if their life ended before yours, and one of your offspring committed a sin and never apologised, would you, being a loving father, caste any of them into a river of fire for all eternity, if you had the power to do so?

No, of course you wouldn't, but this god that you have walked alongside, a loving god, a god that you have complete faith in surely would, according to scripture.

So then I ask .......

[[[ Can someone who has "faith" kindly explain how they gained it? ]]]

Does it not seem that having faith in oneSELF is a far greater thing than to say that one has greater faith in a god?
Does it not also show us what we as individuals can really achieve anything without us mistakenly thinking it's an "act of god" or something of that 'nature'?

So what is the truth? It's your choice of course but what would you choose, without the fear of our own demise fog OUR judgement?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)