CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New To Forum...long post!

Views: 1,216
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,003

Re: New To Forum...long post!

I think excessive use of chapstick and other balm products either caused or triggered my case of EC. It has been over 4 months since I last applied anything to my lips. It is very difficult at first, but over time it becomes routine not to think of putting anything on them. From following the forum it seems the most effective approach out there is to apply NOTHING to the lips, eat as healthy as possible (I've tried to cut out all perservatives and processed foods, gluten, and sugar), drink lots of water, and try to reduce stress through relaxation techniques and exercise. I am seeing slow progress, which includes thinner flakes, far less swelling, and far less overall discomfort. It took one person on the forum 2 years to fully heal using this approach, but he has now been EC free for over 3 years. Why not try? :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)