CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Anaylsis and my 1 st one! What I found out.

Marie64 Views: 1,856
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,642

Re: Hair Anaylsis and my 1 st one! What I found out.

Hi! Paulette,
NO More: dizziness, weakness, exhaustion, stressing(90% better), weight loss(20 lbs down/was up 34 lbs from conventional meds), blood pressure stable, heart rate stable, feeling of crashing or like I am gonna die.

Off Synthroid (hypothyroidism), off fludrocortisone (to retain my sodium blood levels) and down from 30 mg. plus daily to 20 mg of hydrocortisone. Much less gray roots coming in (body starting to absorb calcium, instead of stealing from the bones), much stronger feeling body structure.

My List of supplements recommended to me:
Megapan, Thyro Complex, Limcomin, Kelp, Paramin, GB3, Fish oil, Vitamin D3, Endo veggies, Renamide, Selenium ,Big plus to retain my sodium is Hawaiian Jade Sea Salt .

Diet:
High protein foods, and a cooked veggies every meal.
Warm spring water (not cold so body doesn't need energy to warm up,save energy for healing).
Rest...Rest...Rest.

I was unable to work after an auto accident and that is when I went down hill even further...could not even bend down or stand up with out wanting to pass out, went into one crisis plus sodium loss...hospitalized 4 x's in 7 months for at least 4 days at a time. Use to have very high heart rates 140 plus (normal for me was 74) for days at a time, very low blood pressure. Just a mess! If I had to work today, I would be able to do at least a part time job...but I am still in need of rest and some sleep during the day...but not exhausted like before.

Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.202 sec, (1)