CureZone   Log On   Join
First time... Nice! Oil pulling for oral health

Views: 2,953
Published: 8 years ago

First time... Nice! Oil pulling for oral health

Well! I have some flaxseed oil I bought last year for an omega-3 supplement, and I just read about oil pulling today. It seems to me to simply be a very good oral health practice, and if folk report about it so well, why not try it?

Bad dental health feels to me like it has been the beginning of my downfall, after all. a little under a year after I got my first mercury-amalgam filling, I got type 1 diabetes (juvenile onset), and I've read very good support online in studies for a mercury-diabetes connection.
Oh, yes, and a slow-growing bone tumor that evenually cost me my left hand after more heavy dental work as a teen. :P I can't prove a connection to the dentalwork and my tumor, but it was in the growth plate of a bone. :P

But my mouth was feeling really plaquey, so I grabbed my bottle of flaxseed oil, took a little swig, and pulled for 3-4 minutes. It's a lot easier to pull than swallow that stuff!

I spat a creamy yellow oil-saliva mix, and my gums liked it! They are throbbing softly, and the bottom right is bleeding a little after the brushing. That'll go away with better treatment, though. Amazingly the plaquey-thick feeling went away after pulling, it seems to push out the water-based plaque very well. It feels a little better than mouthwash and flossing to me, though I do like using the floss-picks one can buy.

It's surprising to me that after oil pulling my teeth feel as if they have been brushed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)