Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
keith7820 Views: 1,190
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,629

Re: High blood pressure

What you said is very interesting. When I got my first kiniseology diagnosis from the nurse who is treating me, it came up that my liver, gall bladder and ascending and trans colon were weak. About 10 years ago I used to live in the basement of the house where I still live (I now live in a bedroom upstairs) and I developed a very bad case of Psoriasis on top of my head. Supposedly when we bought this house there was a problem with radon and after I moved upstairs the Psoriasis went away. Every summer for the past few years when I am mostly working around the yard I develop a small spot of very itchy skin along the side of my nose which reminds me of the Psoriasis which I had a few years ago. I just accept that it is a lot of radon on our property and once winter comes around the spot goes away. From reading which I had done over the years I just accepted that the liver might become toxic from living here and once it does the skin (that is the largest organ of elimination) will show signs of eliminating toxins with some sort of skin eruptions. Now after reading what you have said I am getting the feeling that when I blush and the blushing stays locked on sometimes for hours even after the incident that caused it to happen is no longer there, the 'locked blushing' maybe just another case of an over toxic liver releasing toxins through a skin eruption (blushing). If this is what you are saying, this is very interesting. I never thought of this before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)