CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Anaylsis and my 1 st one! What I found out.

gavster Views: 1,983
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,478

Re: Hair Anaylsis and my 1 st one! What I found out.

On my first( amd only one so far) hair analysis my copper was almost right at its max ref range. Alumimium extrememly high and same for mercury. Thersa Vernon said my mercury was double for someone with CFS. Apparantly on the first test the metals are usually hidden.

I think my readings where so high because I was fooling around with Selenium, zinc and manganese before the test. I knew I was detoxong because my urine had gone a dark yellow color,But where I was very wrong was my manganese was way to low. I adjusted that from 8mg a day to 40mg a day when I saw what supplements they suggested for me and the change was dramatic.

I tried using their supplements but because of my vitamin c tolerance problems I had huge problems.I am only using the gb3 which I won't order again as I have found a viable alternative. So know I am having loads of fun doing my own combinations.

You know whats really cool, my feet have started to sweat, they haven't done that in years.

So yes you can use your own supplemets, but I still suggest you do the test.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)