CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to MMS - I have a few questions

Esstee Views: 2,211
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,904,655

Re: New to MMS - I have a few questions

I know nothing at all about Morgellons disease, though I think I read somewhere(in the past) that there is a conflict between Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and Silver. So you might want to check that out.

Having said that, I'm really not sure what benefits can be had from an Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enema(tbh) but I've read several reports of people claiming that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enema's strip the mucus membrane from the colon. So you may want to be careful with that.

IMO. If it were me, and I was trying to get MMS deeper into the digestive tract or tissue, then I'd look at using DMSO as a transport method. That is to say, making a mixture of MMS/DMSO to get the MMS deeper into the body. On in this case, permeate the gut completely.

Also, have you considered trying CDS instead of MMS?
Apparently, it is less susceptible to anti-oxidation since there is no reaction involved, and its believed to work better with DMSO in terms of neutralization.

And finally, since Morgellons is most often identified as a surface condition, then perhaps a CDS/DMSO bath might work better?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)