CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Put the whole diet stuff away and just live your life

Ohfor07 Views: 1,277
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,513

Re: Put the whole diet stuff away and just live your life

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see that you are doing better after having come apparently close to suffering some of the numerous effects from the hairy edge of diet mania, something that any of us can be sucked into. Funny thing about the varied uses of the term diet, whether or not anyone has undertaken the task of specifically following a given regimen for a relatively brief period of time (the 24 our diet, the week diet, the month diet, etc) and despite what public sentiment often refers to as "oh, they are ON a diet", anyone who puts stuff in their mouth and swallows it on a daily basis for the purpose of satisfying their particular sense of hunger is on a diet whether or not they consider themselves as officially being on a diet.

One thing to try to keep in mind for later in life, you are still in the youth of yours, preserve it if you can, enjoy while it lasts it if that is what you feel it is meant for. I personally cannot say that life is intended to be used for the same purpose by all people, nor do I believe this, neither do I believe that life is supposed to be anything like fun, but do agree this is a common public sentiment. I too survived youth, it contained a lot of what I considered fun, so I can relate to some of your present experiences and can also relate that additional years can and may change - both willingly and not, how you look at things, especially the cumulative effects food/diet have on one's health and sense of well being.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)