CureZone   Log On   Join
Put the whole diet stuff away and just live your life

Views: 1,287
Published: 17 years ago

Put the whole diet stuff away and just live your life

I have had some experience with cleasning, and I have hoping someone would comment on them. I'm a 24 year old female in good health. About 2 years ago, I started doing a series of cleanses, beginning with huge diet changes, because I had skin problems and was hoping it would help. I ate almost entirely organic, no sugar, wheat, refined foods, or dairy a little meat, but mostly just whole grains, and fruit and veggies. I lost a ton of weight, too much weight, and was beginning to feel crazy. My skin only improved when I barely ate anything, it was starting to get weird. All my attention was going into food, and controlling what I ate. I just wasn't happy. I was usually social, loved to be with people, laugh, etc... but I couldn't do this as much anymore because I felt weak, and like I couldn't eat anything anyway in social situations. I did a bunch of liver cleanses, and took herbs, and slowly my skin started getting better. Urine enemas helped me the most. Then I just stopped cleansing. I just didn't want to do it anymore, it was too hard on my body. So now, I feel great, but I have totally put the whole diet thing away. I mean I eat pretty healthy, but not all the time, and I drink coffee and sometimes wine, and I feel normal. I have a cookie, or pizza when I'm with friends, and it's fun. Isn't life supposed to be fun? Enjoyable? I don't ever want to be that thin again unless it happens naturally. I just think all the control that goes into watching what you eat, and the cleasning ISN't good for too long. Of course, I've very aware of my body at this point, I probably will never eat fast food again, or lots of dairy or meat, but I'm not into making life any harder than it needs to be. And my skin seems to be 100% better- from the liver cleanses, but also from just "letting go".

Just my take on all this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)