CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is so very interesting for Candida

candida odie Views: 2,746
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,903,871

Re: This is so very interesting for Candida

Thanks for the info.
I agree, there is just too much out there, that's for sure.

I do notice something that seems to be a theme with anti-candida products, and that is they claim to "kill off" the candida. However, if that were exactly how it works, then all of our candida would be killed off, leaving us hanging with no yeast at all in our systems (bad thing).

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that something compromised our systems and our good bacteria, leading to overgrowth of candida. Another thing, I don't think the yeast in our foods is the cause, or everyone would have this problem (and not everyone does!). It is much more than that. Candida was first recognized in people with low immunity, meaning their bodies have trouble fighting it off. That leads me to believe that it isn't so much the things we ate that CAUSED it, but the things we ate CONTRIBUTED to the break down of our stomach "immunity" (good bacteria).

Anyhow, I'm going to play guinea pig. Nothing else I've done has accomplished much. This morning I had a half a glass of organic grape juice with one cranberry tablet. 20 minutes later, expelled more junk (and I've been constipated the last 3 days).
I then had 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil. An hour later another teaspoon (My stomach is sore, this seems to help so I take it daily). Then another hour later garlic pill. At this point my nose is a little runny (hasn't happened before), and I actually feel decent, something I haven't felt for some time. I'm going to keep on this just since nothing else has worked. I'll update later on how it's going, if it works or makes life worse. We'll see ;)

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)