CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine allergy or detox? - strange symptoms

Whispering Wind Views: 2,679
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,901,553

Re: Iodine allergy or detox? - strange symptoms

Do you have any root canals or teeth that are under a cap or bridge?
I've this theory that Iodine will oust bad teeth or make their presence known, however, it's not always easy to tell it's a bit of detective work unless the obvious where you go OUCH!
I've had similar issues to what you are describing and it was root canals gone bad, my body rejects them, anyhow the minute I would take my Iodine up then I would swell and even my thyroid meds wouldn't touch this swelling..I was sure it was NOT any of that because I swelled nowhere else on my body just my face/eyes. It is something to think about.

And yes, the companion nutrients are really important.
The only other thing I can think of causing swelling would be kidneys but you would swell over your whole body. Liver would cause legs to swell and under eyes if really bad but I think you would know it at that point if your liver was in trouble so that rules that out.

Swollen face is not fun. I hope you figure this out. It is quite possible you are allergic, it's hard to say what exactly allergies produce in different people but swelling is definitely one of them, is your tongue swelling? That would concern me if your tongue is swelling. Have you tried seaweed or kelp in place of the iodine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)