I suggest you look into ozone therapy for your condition. Obviously you have gone to great depths to find the root of the problem.
The great thing about ozone is that it does not discriminate against any toxins. It will oxidize your copper for you rendering it relatively non-toxic as it exits the body. It will also oxidize all other heavy metals as well as yeasts, pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
There are a few conditions and genetic disorders for which it is not recommended, and I don't have that list handy.
Perhaps you can find someone local to test it out once or twice. Ozone sauna is the easiest way to get started.