CureZone   Log On   Join
Tinctures just wont cut it!

sobeman88 Views: 3,018
Published: 7 years ago

Tinctures just wont cut it!

So guys im here today to explain my journey and how I wasnt getting any results because of tinctures! I have been using tinctures for my herbs. I finally figured out that tinctures are NOT strong enough and potent enough. For example, a 50ml bottle of tincture only yields about 1500mg of that herb in the whole bottle! So I did an experiment....i took my bottle of licorice root tincture and chugged the whole thing....and based upon how much was left, i think I took about 1200mg of licorice..which technically isnt alot...and what do you know??? I finally got some relief from my adrenal fatigue!! Yayaya. Taking the normal amount specified on the bottle wasnt doing jack sh**! Only a couple drops in some water is not yielding any herb at all.

So in my opinion guys, if you are looking to go the herb route for any cures, go with the ACTUAL whole herb. Go big or go home!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)