A 5000mg/h ozone machine is a very powerful ozone machine...I wish I owned a machine that good. I looked at the ozone machine on the link you provided and see that you are the owner of something beautiful. You should be proud of the power that machine has.
If you want to get rid of the mold in your house you would have to have a powerful machine like that running 24/7 for a month to kill all the mold in the house...but you would probably have to leave the house for that time period because you might get lung irritation from such an intense amount of ozone in the air. What you could do is put the ozone machine in one room at a time and then close off the room while the ozone machine is running. This would eventually kill off all the mold after a month or so...then move the machine to the next room to ozonate and kill off all the mold.
Ozone has a fresh...kind of sweet smell to it. If you take a bath and put the ozone bubble stone in the bath water for the duration of your bath and then smell your skin afterward it would have a fresh sweet sort of smell.
I had some moldy smelling towels that I didn't want to throw away...I used baking soda in the washing machine water to get rid of the moldy smell...worked like a charm.