CureZone   Log On   Join
Actually, I'm glad you posted this

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Calibelle Views: 894
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,897,602

Actually, I'm glad you posted this

Never think for a minute that our thoughts or experiences are trivial or only personal unto ourselves - somebody somewhere is blessed by it.

Glad to see you say that eyes = liver as in that has my dad's and my life history all over it. Alcohol NOT being the case, however, but all other things, yes.

Every part of my eyes have medical issues. I'm still struggling greatly with them, but doing the best I can with the Eyebright. I still don't fully comprehend what I 'should' be doing in as far as the Rx meds in conjunction with the eyebright; for how long I should take the eyebright (it's been since Sept) - indefinitely? Or if ever possible to do away with the Rx meds? I feel like I'm just floundering.

Both my dad and I have had hepatitis - and although "only" A-type, we were extremely ill and I was in bed for a YEAR and never have been the same. He died of liver cancer, while I have developed a whole host of things since having hepatitis.

Ok..that said, what I eat affects both my liver and my eyes; and what I drink affects my liver and my eyes.

I rarely have the luxury of indulging in alcohol and do miss the occasional glass of wine or a good 'cold one'. I just simply notice the results when I do.

Glad to see raw honey as a good fixer for you. And thanks for sharing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.405 sec, (1)