CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'Sounds like you're doing great...and a couple of tips... Re: Cat update, would like some feedback,Uny if Possible

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Knowmad Views: 1,102
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,897,495

Re: 'Sounds like you're doing great...and a couple of tips... Re: Cat update, would like some feedback,Uny if Possible

Thanks so much for the information,  this is exactly what I was looking for, actual dosages.  Also thanks for the advice on how to get garlic in him,  I just mashed some and put it in 3 tablespoons of olive oil,  I am going to leave it in the sun for 3 or 4 hours.

Thank god for the internet and the ability to share our experiences.  Also thank god for the fact that I have studied and treated myself naturally for over 10 years, and already had a lot of knowledge and experience,  just not with my cat!! I am also so glad I already had Schulze's KB  tincture and tea, I will be making sure I ALWAYS have this on hand, forever. 

I am going to up his dosage of tea and make sure he gets at least 1/2 cup a day, along with his cranberry juice (organic Lakewood 100% undiluted, I know it is still pasteurized, but the best I can get right now),  parsley tea, detox formula, and lots of plain distilled water. 

I am also so glad I did not give in to the vet wanting to inject antibiotics,  14 days worth at once!!  

I will continue to post as Chakra continues to improve. 

Thanks so much again,  peace and mucho gratefulness!!

Knowmad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)