Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

More
More
Knowmad Views: 1,222
Published: 9 years ago

Cat update, would like some feedback,Uny if Possible

Thank you to those who responded with you ideas about my cats UTI. I took him back to the vet and had them test his urine, and confirmed that he does have an infection. Though who knows if these test are reliable because the first time at the ER vet they didn't find anything.

I have started him on a scaled down version of Schulze kidney bladder cleanse. This morning I gave him 3 droppersful of water to start, then two dropperfuls of Schulze KB flush drink. Then, just like the book, I waited 15 minutes and gave him 3 dropperfuls of KB tea, with 7 drops of KB tincture. Then about 10 minutes later I gave him another 3 dropperfuls of KB tea with 3 drops D-Tox formula, (only 3 because it is hard enough to get D-tox formula down him enough, and 7 drops probably won't work, at least for now) I am going to repeat all of this 3 or 4 times a day.

In between I am giving him lots of water, a few dose of high quality diluted (by me) cranberry juice, parsley tea.

His personality is completely normal. He is purring and talking like crazy, sleeping with me a lot, (we are both exhausted, have had very little quality sleep for 3 days).
He is going to litter box less, and is urinating more than before, (not normal yet, but seems to be better)

If Unyquity happens to read this, I would like to know if you can suggest anything additional I can be doing to speed the process along. I have tried to follow Schulze advice to giving garlic,(putting on his tough, closing his mouth, and rubbing his throat) Schulze makes it sound easy, but after a half an hour of struggling last night I finally gave up. I also put it in his food, but as soon as he tasted it, he stopped eating. I will keep trying though.

Any other suggestions from anyone, especially if you have personal experience with this situation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, Chakra is not out of the woods, but he does seem to be slowly improving.

Peace to everyone, Knowmad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)