CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tsp

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Newport Views: 1,482
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,897,023

Re: tsp

I have no idea who does what and which way things are manufactured unless I dowse each and every item.
I can tell you from past experience that an Allergy pill which had a fraction of its parts wrongly charged caused many Liver cancers. While the same thing produced by nature and if properly handled negative ionized would make it through the liver without any issue at all.

Everything a plant digests for us is negative ionized, every negative ion a healthy non drugged up cow digests adds negative ions to the raw milk. Nearly every process after that has the possibility to change that.

Like that Finnish Sauna article from a few years ago. We can build saunas and sauna ovens and insulate but you can NOT duplicate the negative ion charge you get in a Finnish Sauna burning wood..one experience does NOT equal the OTHER...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)