Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Knowmad Views: 1,225
Published: 9 years ago

cat emergency,please help!!!

Hello Everyone,
The night before last I noticed my cat going to the litter box, but staying in it much longer than usual, and getting very little urine out. I took him to the emergency vet as I read that he could be obstructed and could die. They didn't do much except give me a diagnosis and a pill that was supposed to relax his urethra.

I have been successfully using natural healing for years, but have never been in an emergency with my cats. I took him to a regular vet who expressed his bladder, BUT I NEED TO GET HIM PEEING NORMALLY SOON or he will fill back up.

I have been giving him real organic undiluted cranberry juice, diluted apple cider vinegar, and a combination of Schulze kidney bladder tea and tincture. His personality is pretty much back to normal, and earlier this evening he peed more at once than in the last two days, but he is still getting in the box, squatting for a bit, and not getting very much out.

I really don't know what dosages to give him, or how often. I have been through Schulze kidney bladder book, but I can't find anything for an emergency. If someone can help please let me know what you think. My cat is somewhat better, but he is far from out of the woods, and I am scared to death.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give,

Knowmad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)