CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena nightmare!!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hailey56 Views: 2,071
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,328

Re: mirena nightmare!!

Hi there, I am so glad to hear you are getting it taken out. The leg pain may not be 'typical' but it certainly CAN happen and can be caused by the Mirena. The Dr's all told my daughter that 'oh no the Mirena can't cause that, you must have something else and ran tens of thousands of dollars worth of tests, but the debilitating leg pain she developed was definately caused by Mirena, that and about 100 other side effects that practically ruined her life. She had the Mirena for 2 years and the last 6 months with it was truly awful and she was in constant agony. The leg pain/burning/breaking/numbness/hotness/tingling sensations from her waist down got so bad she couldn't even walk at times. They said it was neuropathy, but couldn't really explain how or why she had it. She also got the pins/needles and tingling sensations in her arms/hands/face. GOOD NEWS Since she had the Mirena removed she has improved greatly, and no longer has a lot of her symptoms. She still has bad days/anxiety/pain at times, but overall is much much better. I hope the leg pain goes away soon, but it took about a month post removal for the leg pain to stop for my daughter. We were beginning to wonder, but I think it takes time for it to get out of your system. She also started taking one Celebrex and one Ibuporphen daily too which also seemed to help with the bone/joint/muscle pain. Take care and hang in there, it WILL get better. - hailey56

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)