Metatron

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
thinker2012 Views: 785
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,983

Metatron

You are reading some good stuff with the essenes. A few years ago I was thinking intensely about citibank and the housing tulip bubble/mortgage inflation they and greed motivated, anti self and other respect humans were creating. On this quiet summer afternoon I went to take a nap to think about it. A few minutes after I laid down Metatron appeared in my bedroom and telepathically spoke to me. Metatron is a scribe written of in the Merkabah and Kabbalah. More beautiful then words can convey.

Metatron basically told me the problem with citibank and my own personal problem would be ok. Then he dissapeared.

I was awestruck by the visit. I had not known of or seen Metatron prior.

2 or 3 days after the visit from Metatron a most unexpected unusual solution occured to resolve my own personal problem.

I am still waiting to see the full outcomes of citibank and the other global bankers.

Angels do intervene in humans affairs. Angels create justice where there is seeming iniquity and they prevent injustices.

That is what I saw happen in a personal problem, it was quickly addressed. And in a larger social context,the citibank problem was revealed and is stll being addressed. Greed, like gluttony, vanity, envy, anger, pride, fear and lust, is one of those age old human problems not easily corrected.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)