CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Diagnos Tech results - inflammation & bacteria.

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
MENDOMAID Views: 6,727
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,733

Re: My Diagnos Tech results - inflammation & bacteria.

I think that the most significant finding here is the small intestine and large intestine inflammation. The gut bacteria mentioned are opportunists, not pathogens but they do overgrow when the person has an underlying intestinal problem. You probably do not have an autoimmune gluten (glaidin)problem but it does not rule out a non-autoimmune gluten intolerance or a less common food allergy . Even tho 3 stool samples were tested it does not rule our all parasites as only a few were looked for and some would not be in the stool.

Other than returning to your Dr for more tests you could look at the programs on the Liver Flush Support Forum . This will give you an overview of the types of programs that will improve your digestive health.

Thanks for posting your results. I have not seen a DiagnosTech report before tho many people have found it helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)