CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood Purifying Formula

MH 108 Views: 1,393
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 189,480

Re: Blood Purifying Formula

I would think it would cost $21.95 to send a book to you, or less. This book is HUGE and heavy.

Books are one thing I do send world wide, just no herbs.

Credit cards makes things go fast and so far they all work from around the world if they are visa or mastercards. We have 1 lady right now sending cash from Itally by mail!!! Don't really reccomend this, but we have allot of Amish that send cash as well.

You have really messed up in one point, the paper is holding you up! ALL of the Christopher books are on CD, I could have sent you a CD for a few dollars shipping, no import charges and no wait. The Christopher label will cost you $100 for all the books and much, much more all on 1 CD and it has search capibilities, really cool. I could burn you a copy but I am not sure if it copies the same as an original.

This is why I stopped making paper copies of my schooling books and only the study guide that needs to be hand written answers is on paper. Shipping is expensive now a days and it appears you have been snagged in it all.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)