CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can albendazole cause high levels of protein ?

Views: 1,888
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,798

Re: can albendazole cause high levels of protein ?

HI Musimesipohmat..(sorry if spelt wrong!) lo..
Yes am taking lots of milk thistle..:) Thanks..
I was going to take the 14 day cycle..( I should have)..but got to thinking that the 28 days would be more effective.. but i guess i paid for that..and screwed up everythgin..:(..
in all different ways..
I am also taking tumeric pills..but also i had never taken a break off herbals.. because when i do all the bugs seem to be so active still..
But i did take a lot less..mostly just supplements..when on the albendazole.. but my system was not so good to begin with,since i had this problems for so long now..

Did you have any blood tests done during the albendazole course? And did you get any abnormalities/high levels too? 3 months is soo long to take the albendazole for..i cannot imagine being able to handle it for that length! Have you checked your blood since to see if its ok?
I am just hoping that once i am off this med (today is last day..) i will recover... sigh..i hope my results will be okay..
thanks again Musimesipomahat..for all your help..:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)