CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Free holiday ebook

MH 108 Views: 814
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,546

Re: Free holiday ebook

Those they "believe" in reptiles, aliens, etc., etc. seem to have one problem, no dead or live proof.

I have seen plentiful flying ufo's, mostly back in the 70's when I was outside late at night alot and eventually I came to the 100% conclusion, everything I seen that flew, was all 100% operated by american airforce........

I HAVE never read an old health book ever, that makes 1 mention of aliens or flying objects and I believe 100% the original eye book that states as fact, humans could see other planets "EASILY" and that is why we have so much ancient star watching, for the simple fact, humans could see the stars hundreds/thousands of years ago and s little as 150 years ago, plenty of kids/adults could still see other planets, watch moons circling other planets and NEVER EVER have I read mention they seen aliens or any sort of flying craft prior to man making the first planes.

I HAVE NOTICED high ranking old militarty / government types being "USED" by government to spread the trash alien stories that none of them can prove, other than they say they seen it, they know it, etc.....and since all these old wealthy / government types got there by being mason types....educted professionl government liars...I have concluded 100% of them as trash talkers working for your government....and nothing more.

THE day you believe aliens are in control is the day you throw God out the window and life is 100% by chance and survival of the fittest as you will need to kill or be killed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)