CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any canadians here? Where do you guys get albendazole from?

musimesipomahat Views: 966
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,493

Re: any canadians here? Where do you guys get albendazole from?

the problem is biofilms that's what I found out
if you can't reach the pathogen (doesn't matter what it is) you can't kill it - and it means that drugs, herbs, frequencies, nothing will kill it unless it's clear (meaning unless you clear all protozoa, bacteria and viruses that form a biofilm on large parasites)

so it takes a lot of effort to get clean

but it's worth it!!

I think the meds helped some, but then I was so full of something (now I'm finding flukes-they GET into the scalp and lungs etc etc. and bacteria with the filarias, plus not sure, but I think there's still some Tapeworms in between, I think albenza took care of some Ascaris and prazi of some tape and flukes, but definitely DID NOT clear it all and I was on a protocol designed by the doctor in Thailand after he learned my symptoms; I actually stopped meds as i was concerned about my body's ability to take all the sideeffects etc from these medications so I needed a break, maybe if I would've continued for even longer time it would've been better but then I don't think so, those meds might be helpful but definitely are not dealing with parasites the way they say about them)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)