CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: albendazole protocol & experience

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Views: 1,830
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,932

Re: albendazole protocol & experience

wow... thank you for sharing..I'm sorry that you are going thru such a hard time..and I hope some things get resolved, and good things start to happen in your body..towards total healing...
thats all i wish for this Christmas..! and to not bother with herbs..meds..anymore...! :P..

Like you, I constantly worry about everything, about my decisions... and how it will affect my body/the parasites. Its just become a living non-stop..nightmare, where it consumes me..:( it feels so despairing somedays, and you often feel a loss as to what to do...

When the ones in my stomach act up, i sometimes take pumpkins seeds / pumpkin seed oil to sedate them , and them the garlic oil or even paragon..(to kill them) even though i am on the albendazole..(and it quiets them down for awhile..) maybe You can try that?.. or the ginger/pineapple juices..? I also take some apple cider vinegar tablets, a whole lot of them hoping it will increase my stomach acid, to make them less active..

I am just trying this and that.. hoping it will work..:(..but soemtimes it all gets too tiring! My desk looks like a pharmacy..lol..and have spent way too much already....:(

I too have had them feel like they are crawling up my throat, (almost like a heavy feeling)and i was thikning its cuz the medecine in the stomach , they wanted to escape..! But i just don't want them migrating into the head area..that is the scariest for me!

I have also taken some aloe vera juice, i read is antiparaistic, its gentle..so maybe that also can help with the stomach parasites also? But ,i found for me the fresh ginger, cabbage,and clove juice really helped me the most...I try to take it everyday(though it tastes not that great..)..but i feel much better always..

I also have tried Kombucha tea..to help alkanlize my body..and maybe kill the parasites..dont know if it worked, but it helped, cuz i felt always better afterwards...

I am no expert in this, but i just go by how i feel..I just wonder why the ones in the stomach are so hard to get rid of ?

I don't use a zapper, i have a dr.Ho's machine, which is kind of like that..it uses electromagnetic charges...

Sigh , i guess i will try the 28 days, but am scared..for my liver/hair/and side effects in general.. im female, and losing lots of hair....:(

Also, if i take the 28 days, i have no refill..as i cannot find a site that will deliver here anymore...so stuck in this situation..its all very hard...

I agree, see a doctor though if things get too scary with the symptoms, just to check yourself.

I really hope u feel much better soon, and will praying for you also! :) please keep me in mind too..lol!

Just praying to God..for a miracle..

p.s. after i took the albendazole, i too had sharp pains,but in my liver /kidney area..very painful..and worried the worst..but it is not so bad today..I read somewhere that it could also be maybe the parasite trying to exit that organ? But like you..i honestly don't know..am just living day by day..and praying to God for help!!

Ok, please take care, I hope u will find some relief with your symptoms, and let us know how u are doing!

thanks..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)