CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: albendazole protocol & experience

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
lorri32 Views: 2,063
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,908

Re: albendazole protocol & experience

I'm thinking about stopping short of the 28 days too.

The ones in my stomach are very much alive and I still feel movements all over my body. I still feel movements in my head but it has lessen. I use and Iodine to rub on my head. Coconut oil in my eyes. I poured H202 on my head and leave it on over night too. I think they travel at certain times to my head and all over. I find that bet 6 and 8pm they are more active. Not to mention the full moon.

But today I'm feeling all kinds of movements and pains. Yesterday I had pain in my leg all day because of one doing I don't know what.

This tiredness in the evenings worries me.

Writing this makes me cry.

I feel I have to hold this in and just not acknowledge it too deeply like putting it into words.

I know this might help someone else who reads this and is going through the same thing, so I'll try to write more.

Every movement or slight pain in my body is no longer minor. I'm mental exhausted because of this. I'm assuming these things are not only in my skin but in my organs as well. I can feel movement some times on the very top of my inner thigh and in my breasts. I say all this to give you an idea of what I'm going through.

I started feeling pressure in my chest a couple weeks ago and I really thought this was coming from my chest cavity. Well turns out they have been coming up my throat. Trying to guess where they are in my body is not working.

I really can't decide if this drug had helped. I still feel the same movements only now they don't move as much. I think I had some hatchlings? last week. It might be helping just not sure how to judge that.

I'm like you uncertain of what's the best thing to do and not very good at decision making. Always look back and say if only I had done this or that. I can't afford for that to happen to me now..:(

I'm gonna start on Para stat and barefoot de-wormer Saturday after liver flush. I also ordered para cleanse but not sure which one to start with. I'll also continue take the Ivermectin 2 days on 2 days off. Probably take a break from the alb for a mth not sure yet.

The terminator 2 zapper seems to help. I'm afraid of using my regular hand held zapper not knowing if it will make things worst. Do you use a zapper?

I'm not sure what I'll tell the ER but it will be something to make them check my liver that's for sure. I won't mention parasites..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)