CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: albendazole protocol & experience

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 2,035
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,884

Re: albendazole protocol & experience

HI Lorri,
Yes i read online to check your liver, and do bloodwork..also. I know i should cuz my liver is overtaxed from years of treating this with herbs and other medecines..sigh! Take some milk thistle as i heard it helps support your liver..i take a lot more, now when on this..
ME too sooo much hair has fallen out, and feel generally all tired... and stressed out...from all this..
Have you gotten any good results? THe albenza is supposed to( i read online) get both in your stomach and systmeacitally, but me too..someitmes i feel liek the ones in my stomach are very much is alive! I also found using "garlic oil" supplements, can be helpful.. for the stomach..i can feel the effects right away, sometimes i take that while on this alendazole, when they start acting up...
I am really scared about what this meds doing to my system also, cuz i am not healhty to begin with.. but have no doc thats monitoreing me on this..i want blood work done and to check my liver, but i dont know how to ask..wihtout telling them i am on the albendazole..!
I also got really sleepy/drowsy for the first few days on the albendazole..but i thought it was a good sign..czu usually i have trouble sleepign...but now..i have the opposite.. cuz can't sleep..??

If i could i would take the full 28 days, but my liver, i can feel it.. soo sluggish.. but am thinking of still trying..
dont know what else to do..to get cured..as am just desperate! ive tried the herb route ... but it didnt help the ones in my brain.....and finally went this route..and hoping for some relief..!

iv e already missed the time to take the albendazole, (and probalby screwed up the effects..) dont know if should do..finish to 28 days ?or break and take only for 14 days, as my hair is falling out way too much! But worried of this 14 days being not enough..to kill them..

p.s. Lorri, will you tell the er that you are taking the albendazole? so as to be able to check your liver and blood..? Did the albendazole have any affecrts in your head area? thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)