CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: albendazole protocol & experience

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,836
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,862

Re: albendazole protocol & experience

HI Lorri,
Thanks for your reply! ~Yes i know what you mean, i too will be taking a break soon,from the medication.. and am scared to death ..of what will happen..like will they come back worse/resistant?..:(..! But i also know my liver/system was really worn down from this (being my 19th day also!) ..so am thinking of stopping today..but not sure yet..! Did you do the 28 days after a 14 day break? Did you stop at day 19 last time, cuz of the side effects?

I also broke out in rashes all over, but am okay now..
Had night sweats too the other day.....and dont know what that means....but it feels gross..:(
Just yesterday, i was just getting so tired of this.. wishing the doctors would believe us, so we could get true monitored help, and not have to go on living and treating our bodies like experiments..as its so scary..!! :(

~I dont know if this will help, i realize you are doing herbs too, but i also made a shake( though not taste too good!) ..I boil whole ginger cut up, without skin, and take the juice, and some ginger pieces and blend it into a drink with cabbage, and cloves powder...( can add pineapple juices..or other juice to sweeten) but it has helped me..! After i drink it, the parasites seem to stop moving, and i feel actually good..! also stops my hunger for some reason..

..Has anyone has had sucess with the 28 or 14 days?
I might go for the 28 days, but am afriad of the effecs on my liver, also dont have enuff supplies, for a second round of 28...and not many pharmacies ship to Canada..anymore..

Well good luck on your journey, I really hope u get well soon on this treatment...please keep us posted on your journey..thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)