CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Malaise and Fatigue

nile Views: 2,293
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,164

Re: Malaise and Fatigue

I actually had my malaise and fatigue develop into a real sore throat yesterday - strangely excited about that. I've been trying something new, too, in the past 4 days. I have been a heavy Aspartame user for the past 20 years or so and googled the side effects, and they are pretty much the same as the Mirena side effects, so I quit it all together. I figure the less neurotoxins I take in the better. I have to say I have been feeling better than I had in a while. I read it can take 30-60 days to completely detox it from your system, so I'm going to give it a try. I'll post back if I have any luck. I'm feeling pretty deprived though. I haven't been able to drink caffeine since I started having Mirena issues, and lately alcohol has made me feel mirena-weird too so no cocktail to wind down after the kids are in bed, and now I have to give up my diet-caffeine-free pop as well. Poor me!

Anyone else have issues with aspartame/nutrasweet? Might be a dead end, but it can't hurt to try...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)