CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1955 by MH

RawDad Views: 965
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,892,041

Re: 1955 by MH

I remember reading the body regenerates in 7 years as well... I am not sure where... however.

This FACT is most inspiring for me... as I got off to a really bad start the first 40 years....    I am 3 years in.. on a much better path.

A few more OJ fasts... a couple of dump trucks full of fruit... and I will be there !!   A whole NEW RAW DAD !!!

Metals and Worms... ur right about that....

One Dr. recently told folks its better to leave your mercury fillings in if you only have 1 or 2 of them... as the contamination of the removal will be more harmful....

Now.. we all know what a bad dentist can do to ya... but this is God awful advice.... !!!   Get it out... PERIOD... (and find a good dentist).

A side note... my chiro... was the best I have found... just got arrested for sexua| assault... was treating a couple of teenage girls for groin injuries.....????   Personally... I have better sense than that.... I would NOT TOUCH a teenage girls groin area... what the heck was he thinkin ??    It will be interesting to see how that unfolds... I think the guy is OK... but made a bad decision to treat something like that...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)