CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wilcock urgent message

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
rudenski Views: 2,207
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,891,974

Re: Wilcock urgent message

hile I don't fall for the Alex Jones/Ron Paul controlled
opposition, I would often listen to their propaganda to
glean some truth from their masquerades but I feel so much better now, two or three years out, without listening to
their half truths and deceptions. I prefer instead to
work on myself and impact those I am able to influence in my own way.

The change we need to make is not Libertarian, Republican or Democrat but rather a change inside ourselves... Letting
go of material things and focusing on relationships with
other human beings... The second we step into the arena of
politics, we have to bamboozle ourselves into believing in a human being over the power of love. We, given in to fear, then have propagandize to influence other for a person and against another...

The change that is coming will lift the weight off of both those who love unselfishly and those who love with conditions but those who love conditionally will find there is not much left of themselves to call their own... and that is okay...

I know the world is in flux right now and predators are positioning themselves to devour the weak but I hope when
the time comes when I must choose between being a predator
myself or death that I will choose not to harm others to survive. We as animals find it easy to consume other animals
but our own kind we are supposed to cherish their right to live. Those of political leanings often find ways to turn others who are not of their political leaning as vermin not worthy of life. The elite have a low regard for the masses but if I take it from your words... they have already lost the battle for their humanity... and those who are lowly and vanquished but share their kindnesses and mercy have already won? This world is as a broken windshield... you can fix it but it will always be weak where the fix is... We need to grow a new lens through which to see than religion and politics... The best place to start is planting that seed inside... Those are my thoughts as I read your words anyway...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.327 sec, (1)