CureZone   Log On   Join
My OJ Fast Day 4

Views: 1,333
Published: 17 years ago

My OJ Fast Day 4

Hello all,

First of all, this time I was very determined. The first time about 3 months ago, I lasted 4 days and since then I have had several false starts. Since Wednesday, I've lasted through numerous breakfast and lunch invites at work, the smell of food everywhere, and cooking meals for my family. My trick is to keep telling myself that I can and will eat again. Also, to not let myself feel empty or weak, I've always got my OJ or OO water close by in coolers. Day 2 and Day 3 I had to have almonds. For lunch I found a green, kind of thick, drink at the Kroger health section. Its in a refrigerated case. It sure takes the edge off of hunger and is a break from OJ and OO water. It had pretty good ingredients I think, Spiralina, Barley, Chlorophyll, apple juice etc. Also, a glass of apple cider vinegar and honey water will take the edge off of hunger too.

My first fast I passed alot of burning acid waste and many, many liver flukes. I am also keeping a fasting journal. Today for the first time ever (probably) my ph was 7.5!!!! It was a beautiful blue/green. The first day of my fast I was 5.5, 2nd day 5.5, 3rd day 6.5 and today 7.5.

Today I awoke without a lower backache. I had begun adding too many SADD foods and building up great amount of toxins I guess. On the past 3 weekends I've had low back aches that would take hours to go away.

I am determined to keep going. I've had to take two epsom salt flushes. I take them when I get home from work; the nights of 2nd and 3rd nights to keep myself moving. I am taking the LBB and Mrs. Barefoot solution too.

I feel really good - lots of energy. I'm lucky regarding the oranges. Publix has bags of juice oranges for 2.99 right now.

Best to everyone.

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)