CureZone   Log On   Join
How do you know if your liver is not handling the albendazole very well?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
  Views: 1,051
Published: 9 years ago

How do you know if your liver is not handling the albendazole very well?

HI there,
I am on day 14 of the albendazole..and i feel somewhat better..But cannot really tell..I have less movement of the parasites..but still they are there..I am wondering cuz i have a pretty bad case of the parasites..where it has affected my brain area (and caused some cysts) should i take it for the 28 days?( will it be too much for the liver?) Or just 14 days? How do you know if your body is not handling the albendazole well..ie) from build up of toxins? Few days ago i just broke out in eczema,all over my arms and legs.. and dont know if its from my liver being exhausted otu from the meds..BUt i had eczema as a child..so could just be the weather..lol..
Would you suggest i only do the14 day, and then rest and 14 again? Or the 28 days? Becuase i had this problem for a long while inside my body..would you suggest to take the albendazole for longer? (the 28 days?) Just want to make sure i get them all..without getting them to become resistant..or to come back . Any suggestions? Also want to give my body time to rest from the medication...thanks !
p.s. did any of you complete the 14 days and feel any better? and did it come back during the rest period? Please let me know..thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)