CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to site, but Please HELP!!!

hailey56 Views: 1,412
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,159

Re: New to site, but Please HELP!!!

That would make me so angry! I am so sorry. From a caretaker/loved ones perspective: I have gotten so irritated/mad/frustrated dealing with my daughters Mirena sickness, and at times have taken it out on her and acted like a total lunatic and directed my frustrations at her. It's not my daughters' fault of course, but it's been going on for so long, and she was always sick and never felt good, and it was always something with her. I got so angry and resentful at times, it certainly doesn't bring out a persons 'best' that's for sure, myself included. It has effected everyone in our family because it's been such a terrible ordeal. Your husband can't possibly understand what you are going thru, and I am sure he just wants 'his life' back prior to Mirena and just wants you to feel good again. To imply that you are a hypochondriac is ridiculous and mean and couldn't be farther from the truth, but at times I have said to my daughter 'if it's not one thing it's another, it's always something, you're ALWAYS sick' and cast blame and question her, and then felt guilty. I know we are ALL just 'sick of this' Mirena cr@p and are exhausted and want our lives to go back to normal. Hang in there and leave 'this' message up on HIS computer next time HE'S using it, and set a box of condoms by the computer. haha You are not crazy, and you are NOT a hypochondriac, and you are not alone, it's happening to hundreds if not thousands of women. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)