CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OP and root canals

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
KnowledgeSeeker1966 Views: 5,184
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,877,984

Re: OP and root canals

I must agree with the other user who is advocating the use of Oralive. I have been having horrible pain in my upper and lower teeth that radiates to my jaw for about a month. My dentist did x-rays and used that weird light on me but could not find any fractures or abscesses on the roots of my teeth. She prescribed me one Antibiotic which did not help at all and a pain pill (Lorcet) which also didn't help. After two weeks she prescribed me Keflex and scheduled me for a root canal the following week. I had tried oil pulling multiple times during this ordeal to no avail. It just made my mouth tired.

The day before my dentist ordered my root canal, I found Extra Strength Oralive and Super Gum Healing Oil on-line, quite by accident, while looking for a good source of wood-pulp derived MSM. I ordered all three from the company I found and received them yesterday. The informational material said most people have a resolution of pain within 24-48 hours. Well, I wasn't convinced but I was certainly hopeful, since I had gotten to the point where I was taking an Excedrin every 1-2 hours and getting up in the middle of the night at least once to take more pain medicine. I am somewhat concerned about my liver at this point!

I started using the products about noon yesterday and the pain continued unabated. Yesterday evening the top and bottom teeth ached so much that I put some of the Super Gum Healing Oil on a Q-tip and pushed it into the back of my jaw, right where the dentist inserts the needle when she is numbing my back teeth. And, wonder of wonders, within about half an hour, both back teeth stopped aching. The relief lasted about three or four hours before it began again, so I took some Excedrin and went to bed. I brushed my teet and gums with Extra Strength Oralive and made up a new Q-tip with the Super Gum Healing Oil. I put that in my jaw and would occasionally wake up and rub it across my gums before placing it back against my jaw.

This morning, for the first time in a month, I woke up with NO TOOTH/NERVE PAIN!!! Of course, it didn't last and I did take some Excedrin this morning but I have had no more pain medicine since (it is now about 3 pm). Every time my teeth start to hurt I take a little Oralive and Gum Oil, or just the Gum Oil, and swish it in my mouth as long as I can (usually 2-5 minutes), then swallow it. Yes, you swallow it, because it is GOOD for you!

I am definitely cancelling my root canal. One way or another, I am certainly NOT having it this week as scheduled. Hopefully, I will NEVER have to reschedule it, because I have read too many things about the dangers of root canals. If you worry about the price of Oralive or Super Gum Healing Oil, the company I got mine from has a 100% money-back guarantee. Not that I'll be using that, because I AM KEEPING MINE.

Yours in Good Health,

KnowledgeSeeker1966

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)