CureZone   Log On   Join
am i the only one..

Views: 2,417
Published: 10 years ago

am i the only one..

greetings curezone family..
first off were all here cuz we all suffer from Body Odor for whatever reason it may be but does anyone find their odor is stronger or worse right after taking a shower cuz i sware my odor is stronger and reaches farther after a shower,its like im giving off my regular bad odor but kinda like a wet bath towel might give off a mildew scent if its not aired out properly to dry...i think the smell goes back to normal strentgh after 3-4 hours after my shower but like i said after showering and then leaving the house to head to the subway i see people rubbibg their noses like they've just been smacked in the face with a strong & horrible scent, i dont use strong body washes especially cuz of this i only use ivory bar soap ...period but this happens everyday & its even worse in the summer with all that heat its like smelling a coarpse in riggor...cant put on cologne,scented lotions,etc.. just stuck feeling helpless , so i was wondering if anyone else experiences this stronger than usual Body Odor "fresh" out the shower... plz respond if you do
thank u & god bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)