CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a 14 day water fast and looking for support.

vidda Views: 1,523
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,889,345

Re: Starting a 14 day water fast and looking for support.

Absolutely go for it !

I would say ,dont overthink it. Trust yourself more this time around. You have had small crisis after 5 days only -this is just perfect that your body reacts so fast. It took me twice longer for mine to start detoxing :)

Please, make sure you rest as much as possible.The ideal fast calls for no activities at all, but I could not manage to avoid reading, some tv...Focus on positive thoughts, dont think about problems,crisis etc. Trust the nature to take its course. Do you know what I do during fast ?I go over some posts here -Chrisb1,Mighty and Chiron are must. This is so much more than a school,I find the info very inspirational and supportive. Answered all my questions for sure.

Drinking ,smoking,overeating... we all have our mistakes in the past. Try to close that page. You are here now, make it a habit to fast periodically. Make it all about you now

Miss my fasting "vacation":) My life is so busy, I slow down only for WF...will try to do another 14 days before the end of this month

happy fasting,

V

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)